Tears of Fear Clan Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tears of Fear Clan Website

Combat Arms Clan,Tears of Fear, Official Website

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Clan Montage
Top posters
Shadolance
NEXON BANNED ME WTF!? I_vote_lcapNEXON BANNED ME WTF!? I_voting_barNEXON BANNED ME WTF!? I_vote_rcap 
DoubleSpace
NEXON BANNED ME WTF!? I_vote_lcapNEXON BANNED ME WTF!? I_voting_barNEXON BANNED ME WTF!? I_vote_rcap 
Goeisha
Reisama
Darkblades6
ShadoClutch
RebelRemiX
DrkKiller123
Price
Kevin Sun
Shado-Arms Teamspeak

NEXON BANNED ME WTF!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silk_

NEXON BANNED ME WTF!? Empty
PostSubject: NEXON BANNED ME WTF!?   NEXON BANNED ME WTF!? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 3:01 pm

^^^^ So I finally got.my CA.to work and I played.earier this week. Now I'm flying to Colorado for vacation and I wad checking my stats and now my profile says I'm banned...;( I have no idea what I did but I am going to send nexon a ticket. Apparantly if ur inactive u get banned. So pissed. I'll try and Make another account if this one doesn't get unbanned. Wish me Lu k. Again.... hope u guys will miss me <3 and all the best to shado arms
Back to top Go down
Shadolance
Leader
Shadolance

NEXON BANNED ME WTF!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEXON BANNED ME WTF!?   NEXON BANNED ME WTF!? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:47 am

I will do my best to get your ticket pushed through. Just in case in the meantime, make another account and work on it, it doesnt hurt to have an alt anyways. please do your best, we look forward to having you back ASAP.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadolance.webs.com

NEXON BANNED ME WTF!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tears of Fear Clan Website :: Guest Area :: General Chat-
Jump to: