Tears of Fear Clan Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tears of Fear Clan Website

Combat Arms Clan,Tears of Fear, Official Website

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Clan Montage
Top posters
Shadolance
Not Much Going I_vote_lcapNot Much Going I_voting_barNot Much Going I_vote_rcap 
DoubleSpace
Goeisha
Reisama
Darkblades6
ShadoClutch
RebelRemiX
DrkKiller123
Price
Kevin Sun
Shado-Arms Teamspeak

Not Much Going

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goeisha
Leader
Goeisha

Not Much Going Empty
PostSubject: Not Much Going   Not Much Going I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:11 pm

Wow the first time I sign on your website with my new computer and this website is dead????? Come on Shado Arms get to using your own website
Back to top Go down
http://89thdbcorp.enjin.com
Shadolance
Leader
Shadolance

Not Much Going Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Much Going   Not Much Going I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:37 pm

well we've mostly been using TS3. I more or less use this site because of the useful info I've posted in the past, but you're right. I'll start getting people back on here as soon as we fix our own clan issues for the week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadolance.webs.com

Not Much Going
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tears of Fear Clan Website :: Guest Area :: General Chat-
Jump to: