Tears of Fear Clan Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tears of Fear Clan Website

Combat Arms Clan,Tears of Fear, Official Website

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Clan Montage
Top posters
Shadolance
Yup its me I_vote_lcapYup its me I_voting_barYup its me I_vote_rcap 
DoubleSpace
Goeisha
Reisama
Darkblades6
ShadoClutch
RebelRemiX
DrkKiller123
Price
Kevin Sun
Shado-Arms Teamspeak

Yup its me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lt-QuickShot

Yup its me Empty
PostSubject: Yup its me   Yup its me I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:31 pm

So I was invited to this clan by shadokira and was given a very detailed introduction about the clan so I will do the same for you about me.

I am a 32very yr. Old man that lives in Kentucky with my wife for 11 years. I have worked at an industrial shipyard for 6 years and at times even enjoy my job.

In my downtime I enjoy many different activities. I play disc golf competitively and play every Sunday.
When I'm not relaxing with my wife or spending time with any of my grandchildren I am usually playing a game online.

I started my gaming originally with Diablo and after I got that monkey off my back I moved on to an mmorpg called Guildwars. While I was playing that a buddy from work told me about a game called combatarms. CA Was still in beta when I started playing so I have been with this game for a long time. I also have played all the CoD titles and many of the battlefield titles. I am currently going back and forth between CA and BF3. That is the extent of my gaming life.
in every game I have played I have only used the names Lt-QuickShot, LtQuickScope, D-Rogue and FT-Pro. If you look up any of these names you will never find any reports on any of them, but you will find that the name DK-Rogue has been changed originally I was called Lt-QuickShot from the very begining but joined a clan that required I change my name to match a clan name theme. That clan has since fallen apart and been deleted I believe. But subsequently I returned to my original name which suits me well, just ask Jenna and laurel I play them alt

I also am an enthusiast of tattoos. I currently have 46 individual pieces that make up 9 different themes that I have going on my right now and look forward to many more.

Back to top Go down
Shadolance
Leader
Shadolance

Yup its me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yup its me   Yup its me I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:06 pm

and we are thrilled to have you! Try to be o TS3 as often as possible, we love to talk and use it as a resource when in clan wars. Even if you aren't on CA, or even just lating around doing nothing, try to be on so you can be connected with the other members! Remember, we aren't just a clan, but a gaming community!
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadolance.webs.com

Yup its me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tears of Fear Clan Website :: Guest Area :: General Chat-
Jump to: