Tears of Fear Clan Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tears of Fear Clan Website

Combat Arms Clan,Tears of Fear, Official Website

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Clan Montage
Top posters
Shadolance
You have a hacker in this clan. I_vote_lcapYou have a hacker in this clan. I_voting_barYou have a hacker in this clan. I_vote_rcap 
DoubleSpace
You have a hacker in this clan. I_vote_lcapYou have a hacker in this clan. I_voting_barYou have a hacker in this clan. I_vote_rcap 
Goeisha
Reisama
Darkblades6
ShadoClutch
RebelRemiX
DrkKiller123
Price
Kevin Sun
Shado-Arms Teamspeak

You have a hacker in this clan.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iron

You have a hacker in this clan. Empty
PostSubject: You have a hacker in this clan.   You have a hacker in this clan. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:19 am

ShadoMonster hacks. His last two accoutns; -Avery- and Maj-Avery. One of them banned for Power level and hacking. The other for just OPK. ShadoMonster was my account, he hacked into it and took it from me claiming he bought those perms when I did. Kick him if i were you. He still chams.
Back to top Go down
DoubleSpace
Trusted
DoubleSpace

You have a hacker in this clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: You have a hacker in this clan.   You have a hacker in this clan. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:23 pm

Sorry for the late reply.

We, as admins, are fully aware of the situation and thank you for reporting it to us. Though, this information is vague since you have no ''proof." If you have proof ready for us to screen, then post a link up for us to see.
Back to top Go down

You have a hacker in this clan.
Page 1 of 1