Tears of Fear Clan Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tears of Fear Clan Website

Combat Arms Clan,Tears of Fear, Official Website

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Clan Montage
Top posters
Shadolance
dude any one out there help me? I_vote_lcapdude any one out there help me? I_voting_bardude any one out there help me? I_vote_rcap 
DoubleSpace
dude any one out there help me? I_vote_lcapdude any one out there help me? I_voting_bardude any one out there help me? I_vote_rcap 
Goeisha
Reisama
Darkblades6
ShadoClutch
RebelRemiX
DrkKiller123
Price
Kevin Sun
Shado-Arms Teamspeak

dude any one out there help me?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

dude any one out there help me? Empty
PostSubject: dude any one out there help me?   dude any one out there help me? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:23 am

To prevent "Scouting" and "Spying" this forum requires you to submit to an admin to be fully approved to see the Clan sections. In other words, send a PM to the group "Clan Registration" to gain access. Access may take up to 24 hours, depending on the time and current events. If you are not able to see the clan section after this time, then try contacting an Admin of the clan in-game. All admins in-game are able to approve members.

can some 1 accept me???

and i got sumthin Very Happy

i jux cant put the pic up ._. well yea i jux dk yet xD well yea accept me Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: here the omg part :O   dude any one out there help me? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:32 am

https://s1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc393/xxslasherxx1/?action=view&current=Combat-Arms_07.jpg

hope ya can see it
Back to top Go down
DoubleSpace
Trusted
DoubleSpace

PostSubject: Re: dude any one out there help me?   dude any one out there help me? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:47 am

Holy crap. That doesn't seem legit. ._.

Edit: It only seems that you need help posting this to Nexon or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dude any one out there help me?   dude any one out there help me? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dude any one out there help me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tears of Fear Clan Website :: FUN! :: Forum Games-
Jump to: