Tears of Fear Clan Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tears of Fear Clan Website

Combat Arms Clan,Tears of Fear, Official Website

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Clan Montage
Top posters
Shadolance
Using Saiga Vid. I_vote_lcapUsing Saiga Vid. I_voting_barUsing Saiga Vid. I_vote_rcap 
DoubleSpace
Using Saiga Vid. I_vote_lcapUsing Saiga Vid. I_voting_barUsing Saiga Vid. I_vote_rcap 
Goeisha
Reisama
Darkblades6
ShadoClutch
RebelRemiX
DrkKiller123
Price
Kevin Sun
Shado-Arms Teamspeak

Using Saiga Vid.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iiManiac4G

iiManiac4G

Using Saiga Vid. Empty
PostSubject: Using Saiga Vid.   Using Saiga Vid. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 1:25 am

Hey wassup guys i decided to post a vid trying the saiga out.i picked up someones aa-12 and went 33-10 in the game before this so i feel in love with automatic shotties.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
P.S qaulity sucks penis combat arms uploader fault Neutral
Back to top Go down
DoubleSpace
Trusted
DoubleSpace

Using Saiga Vid. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Using Saiga Vid.   Using Saiga Vid. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:28 pm

Saiga 20k is completely trash IMO, but you seems to survived longer than 2+ kills. Congrats, your better than me, you bastard.
Back to top Go down
iiManiac4G

iiManiac4G

Using Saiga Vid. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Using Saiga Vid.   Using Saiga Vid. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:04 am

DoubleSpace wrote:
Saiga 20k is completely trash IMO, but you seems to survived longer than 2+ kills. Congrats, your better than me, you bastard.
yeah it kinda is i like aa-12 10x more then this plan on buying it once i get more nx.
Back to top Go down
Shadolance
Leader
Shadolance

Using Saiga Vid. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Using Saiga Vid.   Using Saiga Vid. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 12:20 am

Actualy I really liked the Saiga 12, I got really good with it too. I actually am FAR worse with teh aa12 models becasue of the CRAP range.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadolance.webs.com
Sponsored content

Using Saiga Vid. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Using Saiga Vid.   Using Saiga Vid. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Using Saiga Vid.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tears of Fear Clan Website :: Guest Area :: General Chat-
Jump to: