Tears of Fear Clan Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tears of Fear Clan Website

Combat Arms Clan,Tears of Fear, Official Website

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Clan Montage
Top posters
Shadolance
This week ill be busy I_vote_lcapThis week ill be busy I_voting_barThis week ill be busy I_vote_rcap 
DoubleSpace
This week ill be busy I_vote_lcapThis week ill be busy I_voting_barThis week ill be busy I_vote_rcap 
Goeisha
Reisama
Darkblades6
ShadoClutch
RebelRemiX
DrkKiller123
Price
Kevin Sun
Shado-Arms Teamspeak

This week ill be busy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Silk_

This week ill be busy Empty
PostSubject: This week ill be busy   This week ill be busy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:38 pm

Hey this is just to let u guys know that I might not be able to play CA this week. I'm very busy with personal stuff so sorry if I can't get on.

Pce out,
Silk_
Back to top Go down
Goeisha
Leader
Goeisha

PostSubject: Re: This week ill be busy   This week ill be busy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:07 pm

Silk you need to register with TNA's websie. Most of the head people use that on and it is eay to post stuff take a look
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://89thdbcorp.enjin.com
Shadolance
Leader
Shadolance

PostSubject: Re: This week ill be busy   This week ill be busy I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:45 pm

Don't woory about it silk, we got this covered. Looking forward to your return, we recruited about 10 new players that are active, skilled, adn would be happy to meet you too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadolance.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This week ill be busy   This week ill be busy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This week ill be busy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tears of Fear Clan Website :: Guest Area :: General Chat-
Jump to: