Tears of Fear Clan Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tears of Fear Clan Website

Combat Arms Clan,Tears of Fear, Official Website

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Clan Montage
Top posters
Shadolance
Quick Introduction I_vote_lcapQuick Introduction I_voting_barQuick Introduction I_vote_rcap 
DoubleSpace
Quick Introduction I_vote_lcapQuick Introduction I_voting_barQuick Introduction I_vote_rcap 
Goeisha
Reisama
Darkblades6
ShadoClutch
RebelRemiX
DrkKiller123
Price
Kevin Sun
Shado-Arms Teamspeak

Quick Introduction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KrazyxKiller

Quick Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Quick Introduction   Quick Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:12 am

Hi there peoples. My IGN KrazyxKiller or you can just see to the left of this post. I go by Krazy to some people. I was brought here from Price as you may know him by a little bit (I hope so) from TWH (The Weekly Haze if you didn't know). I play CA about average in games (1.00 KDR), but stopped playing it for a while. (TF2 anyone? :O)

If you wanna add me, add me. I'll try to talk to you guys and see what you guys have in common.

I really suck at introductions and don't know what to put next.

Soooooooo, ask me some questions and i'll try to answer them.

(2 posts) (<---- Just ignore that :p)
Back to top Go down
Price

Price

Quick Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Introduction   Quick Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:25 am

Oh yay, Krazy is here Wink
Dont tell him you have iPod... He will try stalk you via facetime D:
Talking about stalkers, we need Kevin to hug people around so we feel more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
http://theweeklyhaze.com/member.php?17-Price
KrazyxKiller

Quick Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Introduction   Quick Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:54 am

Price wrote:
Oh yay, Krazy is here Wink
Dont tell him you have iPod... He will try stalk you via facetime D:
Talking about stalkers, we need Kevin to hug people around so we feel more comfortable.

I haven't used facetime before. Soooo i'm not technically stalking you. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kevin Sun

Quick Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Introduction   Quick Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:45 am

Oh no. You two are here too?

*shoots self in head*

*realizes I need 15 posts here*

*posts something relevant*

Do you like Pokemon? (Legit question)

Anyways, what is facetime.... Can a 3rd gen IPod even support it?

No camera -.-
Back to top Go down
Shadolance
Leader
Shadolance

Quick Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Introduction   Quick Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:12 am

I've got an iPad 2. Feel free to add me, I'll sign up and post my info here. Name is Evan Anderson, or possibly under Shadolance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadolance.webs.com
KrazyxKiller

Quick Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Introduction   Quick Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:15 pm

Kevin Sun wrote:

Do you like Pokemon? (Legit question)

I watched pokemon until Diamond and Pearl. I hated that season. (lol) I never got to saw that second mewtwo movie though. :/
Back to top Go down
KrazyxKiller

Quick Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Introduction   Quick Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:16 pm

Shadolance wrote:
I've got an iPad 2. Feel free to add me, I'll sign up and post my info here. Name is Evan Anderson, or possibly under Shadolance.

Um you gotta put your apple id (email you use to buy things).
Back to top Go down
Kevin Sun

Quick Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Introduction   Quick Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:36 pm

Dawn is awesome tho.

Evan Anderson huh?

huehuehuehue.

But you all already know my name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quick Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Introduction   Quick Introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quick Introduction
Page 1 of 1