Tears of Fear Clan Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tears of Fear Clan Website

Combat Arms Clan,Tears of Fear, Official Website

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Clan Montage
Top posters
Shadolance
First Impressions I_vote_lcapFirst Impressions I_voting_barFirst Impressions I_vote_rcap 
DoubleSpace
First Impressions I_vote_lcapFirst Impressions I_voting_barFirst Impressions I_vote_rcap 
Goeisha
Reisama
Darkblades6
ShadoClutch
RebelRemiX
DrkKiller123
Price
Kevin Sun
Shado-Arms Teamspeak

First Impressions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KrazyxKiller

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: First Impressions   First Impressions I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:33 am

After the couple of minutes being on this site, I thought to give some first impressions.

Read This Beforehand: This topic was not meant to hurt anyone's feelings. It was just made to show what I like and dislike about this website. And what could be changed to fix it.

1: There should be more sub-sections to narrow down the topics because it gives more organization.

2: The colors should change because I kinda hurt my eyes when I first looked at it. Also the red on black doesn't help.

3: The links at the top are convenient, but they should be more spread out.

4: This one is less important, but.......the sides of this website. I do not see why they need to be put there. I feel like this doesn't match.

5: The order of those things on the right side. I feel that it should be TS3, Latest Topics, Poll, Calendar, Top Posters, and everything else under that.

6: I like how when you make a topic/post everything is like right around instead of clicking around for it or knowing the code.

7: The chatbox is a great feature to me because I can just saying something quick.

8: The different section for the forum games is good. (Like I said before, narrowing it down makes it easy.)

9: What is the point of having the link to the same website under the chatbox?

I don't know if you can change any of this stuff, but I'm just showing some feedback to help improve it.
Back to top Go down
Shadolance
Leader
Shadolance

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:10 am

Definitely appreciate the feedback. I wish some of the shado arms members would make contributions like these rather than just to the music additions section XD. I'll take these into account.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadolance.webs.com

First Impressions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tears of Fear Clan Website :: Guest Area :: General Chat-
Jump to: