Tears of Fear Clan Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tears of Fear Clan Website

Combat Arms Clan,Tears of Fear, Official Website

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Clan Montage
Top posters
Shadolance
Introductions from ForteLuLz I_vote_lcapIntroductions from ForteLuLz I_voting_barIntroductions from ForteLuLz I_vote_rcap 
DoubleSpace
Introductions from ForteLuLz I_vote_lcapIntroductions from ForteLuLz I_voting_barIntroductions from ForteLuLz I_vote_rcap 
Goeisha
Reisama
Darkblades6
ShadoClutch
RebelRemiX
DrkKiller123
Price
Kevin Sun
Shado-Arms Teamspeak

Introductions from ForteLuLz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ForteLuLz

Introductions from ForteLuLz Empty
PostSubject: Introductions from ForteLuLz   Introductions from ForteLuLz I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:33 am

Hey, this is my clan app:

IGN: ForteLuLz (may know me as ExxenTricK)
KDR: 1.37
Rec Rules KDR: idk, dnt play in papa and papakdr is nexowned.
Map Most played/liked: Any SND map (except dredge)
Willing to CW and follow orders: cw #allday, follow orders
Active hours per week: Mon-Thu, Sat (on around 4 to 6 till 12 latest usually), Sun
(9-12)
Why you want to sign up for this clan: Need a clan and am interested in ICOG
Back to top Go down
KrazyxKiller

PostSubject: Re: Introductions from ForteLuLz   Introductions from ForteLuLz I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:12 pm

Nice to meet you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shadolance
Leader
Shadolance

PostSubject: Re: Introductions from ForteLuLz   Introductions from ForteLuLz I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:21 pm

Please apply for the can if you have not already. I shall send you the TS3 server info in a PM.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadolance.webs.com
ForteLuLz

PostSubject: Re: Introductions from ForteLuLz   Introductions from ForteLuLz I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:55 pm

Shadolance wrote:
Please apply for the can if you have not already. I shall send you the TS3 server info in a PM.

i am alrdy in the clan =)
Back to top Go down
Shadolance
Leader
Shadolance

PostSubject: Re: Introductions from ForteLuLz   Introductions from ForteLuLz I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:56 pm

I saw. very good. Work on raining up, the sooner you hit MAJ the better. Basically youre more liekly to get a spot the more kills/higher rank you have.
Back to top Go down
ForteLuLz

PostSubject: Re: Introductions from ForteLuLz   Introductions from ForteLuLz I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:00 pm

does the icog team have any experience/practice?
also, when will u be on?
Back to top Go down
Shadolance
Leader
Shadolance

PostSubject: Re: Introductions from ForteLuLz   Introductions from ForteLuLz I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:44 pm

Yes, each of our team members has a huge history with tournaments of some kind. Most have WOGL experience, however ICOG is new to some members. I'm a former WOGL player, as is AlterEgo. I have been hosting tournaments with AlterEgo for about 3 months now, and had been hosting them privately and publicly for about the past 2 years. AlterEgo is on of the founding owners of The Weekly Haze, nexon largest tournament hosting group. AngelsFire is my lead admin, and is experienced using no backpacks and MANY GP weapon, so although I'm not sure of her tournament status, she has participated in our private tournaments several times, and trust me, she is more than adequate for our team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions from ForteLuLz   Introductions from ForteLuLz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions from ForteLuLz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tears of Fear Clan Website :: Guest Area :: General Chat-
Jump to: