Tears of Fear Clan Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tears of Fear Clan Website

Combat Arms Clan,Tears of Fear, Official Website

HomePortalLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Clan Montage
Top posters
Shadolance
SHADOLANCE - TS Icons I_vote_lcapSHADOLANCE - TS Icons I_voting_barSHADOLANCE - TS Icons I_vote_rcap 
DoubleSpace
SHADOLANCE - TS Icons I_vote_lcapSHADOLANCE - TS Icons I_voting_barSHADOLANCE - TS Icons I_vote_rcap 
Goeisha
Reisama
Darkblades6
ShadoClutch
RebelRemiX
DrkKiller123
Price
Kevin Sun
Shado-Arms Teamspeak

SHADOLANCE - TS Icons

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HxCRobb

SHADOLANCE - TS Icons Empty
PostSubject: SHADOLANCE - TS Icons   SHADOLANCE - TS Icons I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That's a link to the TS Icons and the banners I resized to fit in TS. Don't know where you guys went but here's to goodbye. Don fucked me over so I'm clanless and my TS is dead. Good luck to you guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tnaclan.enjin.com
Goeisha
Leader
Goeisha

PostSubject: Re: SHADOLANCE - TS Icons   SHADOLANCE - TS Icons I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:32 am

No one fucked you over the teamspeak was dead about four days ago your to busy on BF3 to notice it. Told you changes were coming and did anyone listen NO!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://89thdbcorp.enjin.com
HxCRobb

PostSubject: Re: SHADOLANCE - TS Icons   SHADOLANCE - TS Icons I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:06 am

Goeisha wrote:
No one fucked you over the teamspeak was dead about four days ago your to busy on BF3 to notice it. Told you changes were coming and did anyone listen NO!!!!

Nice communication asshole. I wasn't too busy on BF3 because I checked the website every day, and facebook. You really are just too mother fucking retarded to realize that you didn't explain half the shit you think was understood.
Back to top Go down
Goeisha
Leader
Goeisha

PostSubject: Re: SHADOLANCE - TS Icons   SHADOLANCE - TS Icons I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:34 pm

I made 6 post about it. On the websote and facebook. Announced it on ts. How much more of trying to get the info out there do you need?? I was even posted on Shado Arms website. Shadolance comment on the post on TNA's website about the information was out there. Even adaire told me last night when I told her what you were going on about said I made the information available in many places. And she barely checks the website.
Back to top Go down
HxCRobb

PostSubject: Re: SHADOLANCE - TS Icons   SHADOLANCE - TS Icons I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:21 pm

Stating what you were planning on doing and and what actually happened is completely different.

Said you were making your own clan: Yea I read that

That it was going to happen two days later: Never said that, I assumed the first. Like all the other clan changes. Derp.

That TNA was going to be disbanded: You said Adaire was taking the clan and site, which didn't happen.

You announced it on TS: I have to pay bills, sorry, wasn't on TS. I was at work.

What I was going on about: I wasn't going on about anything, this isn't Robb having a rage fit. This is Robb hopping online and having everything changed long before Jan 1st and not being told about it.

And I didn't get an invite to your website, or TS info. So what are you trying to avoid? Yes because you know you impulsively just did all this over a 3 day period.

"I am going to make changes in the clan in a few weeks. So Schrado and adaire make the other two TNA's"
-You 6pm Thurs. Today is Saturday, that was a quick few weeks in any part of the world.

Why do I have to spell this out for you to get it man? Like a child.
Back to top Go down
Shadolance
Leader
Shadolance

PostSubject: Re: SHADOLANCE - TS Icons   SHADOLANCE - TS Icons I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:27 am

Before I start, I don't want this to sound rude. Please understand that first. I think all three of us are at fault here. First and foremost, my fault. I should have noticed this thread earlier and helped every get worked out sooner. That's part of my failure as a web host. Second, I should have realized it sooner in general.

But I also think each of you has some fault as well. Goeisha did a good job getting word out that there were going to be changes. People picked that up immediately and got a sense. However, the timing was wrong as Robb mentioned, or at least from what I've seen. (please correct me if I'm wrong). First we were told that it was happening as a clan split on Jan 1st, but TNA Outlaws was being kept. That part we got fine. Bu it was also a bit confusing because there were different dates and different information posted on other parts. However, he did do a fantastic job of posting what he could on each website, and even announcing it on TS3 a few times.

On the other hand, I think Robb has a point that it was a little confusing at first, and due to misclassification due to both rumors and rapidly changing dates and released news, this was hard to understand. However, it probably wasn't necessary to go off at each other than that. You both have been friends for a really long time, so is this really worth it? I really enjoy talking to, making jokes with, and being with you both. Same goes for everyone in both TNA and SA. You are both bright and sharp minded people with great personalities. There is no reason to fight this easily. However, after saying all of this I realize a few things.
1.) We all share in this problem together
2.) I'm really tired
3.) I'm going to order a pizza. I'm hungry. ........ What?

As an afterthought, were all acting like children here... Are we not all adults? (ignoring the fact that I just turned 19?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadolance.webs.com
Goeisha
Leader
Goeisha

PostSubject: Re: SHADOLANCE - TS Icons   SHADOLANCE - TS Icons I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:16 pm

We weren't fighting. This is me and Robb in what we call a heavy debate on what was going on. But like I explained to Robb on ts last night I did say by, yes it happened faster then I hoped but a few things came up that called for a fast reaction. We understand both sides now
Back to top Go down
Shadolance
Leader
Shadolance

PostSubject: Re: SHADOLANCE - TS Icons   SHADOLANCE - TS Icons I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:40 pm

Yay were all friends now. Now can you unblacklist SA?
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadolance.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHADOLANCE - TS Icons   SHADOLANCE - TS Icons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SHADOLANCE - TS Icons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tears of Fear Clan Website :: Guest Area :: General Chat-
Jump to: